Violin, voice, piano, as well as a lots of listening.
Useful links (not mine):
For my first few months on the SE network I was AtomicToothbrush. That was kind of meaningless. I soon changed that to DigitalTrauma. I like the double meaning.
- First auto-generated avatar:
- The unicoin theme for April 1st 2014 was fun, so I used a screengrab of that for a few days:
- Then I hit upon this one which should be instantly recognisable to anyone who has spent more than a couple of minutes participating on any SE site. It has a certain positivity to it:
Belmont, CA, USA
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '17 at 23:19
- Code Golf 64.3k 64.3k 77 gold badges9696 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 445 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 129 π Day puzzle for 3/14
- 95 Code that will only execute once
- 95 How even is a number?
- 94 Mandelbrot image in every language
- 92 shell script. how to extract string using regular expressions
- 89 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- View more network posts →