Programmer, musician, amateur linguist.
Nowadays coding mostly in PHP and TypeScript at work.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 15 '19 at 7:19
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.7k 4.7k 2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Linguistics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Puzzling 361 361 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Why is Edenics not recognized as a serious linguistic theory?
- 37 Why isn't D the "most central" note?
- 35 Why is the melody sometimes played a half tone higher a few last times?
- 34 Why is music theory built so tightly around the C Major scale?
- 34 If Für Elise is in Am why there is a D# in it?
- 27 Why Is Just Intonation Impractical?
- 26 Real life puzzle: Unknown alphabet or shorthand
- View more network posts →