- Mathematics 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 873 873 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematica 223 223 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 157 157 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Did anyone wonder why there was one planet fewer before beaming down to Ceti Alpha V/VI?
- 32 Why would the binary language of moisture vaporators be that different from the binary language of other machines or droids?
- 27 What is Trinity Hall Prime number?
- 14 Is 39 moves the longest a chess game can go moving only pawns?
- 12 When did the writers of Star Trek decide the Federation doesn't use money?
- 11 How does passing to ideals solve the problem of unique factorization?
- 10 What is the name for a group of five?
- View more network posts →