Network security administrator.
I strongly believe in fixing it the right way the first time; root cause analysis.
Understanding what the problem is usually will lead you to the answer.
Philadelphia suburbs, PA
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '11 at 13:24
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 566 566 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 205 205 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 How do I determine what my DHCP server is?
- 18 Where's the management interface for IISExpress?
- 11 WebDav System Error 67 in Windows XP
- 8 Environment Variables in PATH Not Expanded for non-Admin Command Prompt?
- 7 Group Policy Preferences in Server 2008 R2
- 7 How can I figure out my LDAP connection string?
- 7 How do I make bginfo clear the existing wallpaper before applying a new one, on logon?
- View more network posts →