Top network posts
- 15 F# major vs Gb major?
- 13 Do capable harmony singers sing in just intonation or tempered tuning?
- 9 Why is the chord b-VI-I progression common to many songs written in major keys?
- 8 Why does this tonal scale from 1737 have both F and E♯?
- 8 Galois theory for products of fields (aka finite etale extensions)
- 7 Why does Fux use F# in his counterpoint to a firmus written in G mixolydian
- 7 When, if ever, are arpeggiated six-four chords really "real"?
- View more network posts →