A hobbyist who is learning how to play a few instruments, mainly piano. Having only recently (past 2 years) started learning rock, blues, and jazz, and not being professional by any means, listen to any of the other professionals here if you are trying to make a career out of this - but I'm happy to ask and answer questions from the perspective of a hobbyist.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 17 '17 at 19:27
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 658 658 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Music Fans 526 526 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Salesforce 242 242 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 230 230 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 What do 'vent holes' do on a music stand?
- 25 Who started the encore tradition at concerts?
- 18 What gives vinyl records their characteristic sound?
- 18 What is a session musician?
- 16 What do shiny ovals mean on Magic the Gathering cards?
- 15 Utensil that forms meat into cylinders
- 15 Is Emajor the dominant chord in the key of A minor?
- View more network posts →