A hobbyist who is learning how to play a few instruments, mainly piano. Having only recently (past 2 years) started learning rock, blues, and jazz, and not being professional by any means, listen to any of the other professionals here if you are trying to make a career out of this - but I'm happy to ask and answer questions from the perspective of a hobbyist.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 29 at 15:18
- Music: Practice & Theory 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music Fans 881 881 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Salesforce 367 367 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 355 355 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 .NET Core 3.0: Razor views don't automatically recompile on change
- 40 What do 'vent holes' do on a music stand?
- 25 Who started the encore tradition at concerts?
- 19 What gives vinyl records their characteristic sound?
- 18 What is a session musician?
- 16 What do shiny ovals mean on Magic the Gathering cards?
- 15 Is Emajor the dominant chord in the key of A minor?
- View more network posts →