A hobbyist who is learning how to play a few instruments, mainly piano. Having only recently (past 2 years) started learning rock, blues, and jazz, and not being professional by any means, listen to any of the other professionals here if you are trying to make a career out of this - but I'm happy to ask and answer questions from the perspective of a hobbyist.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 17 '17 at 19:27
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Music Fans 861 861 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 743 743 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 313 313 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Salesforce 242 242 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What do 'vent holes' do on a music stand?
- 26 .NET Core 3.0 - Preview 2 - Razor views don't automatically recompile on change
- 25 Who started the encore tradition at concerts?
- 18 What gives vinyl records their characteristic sound?
- 18 What is a session musician?
- 16 What do shiny ovals mean on Magic the Gathering cards?
- 15 Utensil that forms meat into cylinders
- View more network posts →