Music Composition Major/Computer Science Minor at NYU. Specializes in game audio.
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '11 at 22:17
- Game Development 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 592 592 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 373 373 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Super User 146 146 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 What quality should my sounds be?
- 57 How should a one-man team do game audio?
- 36 Entity/Component Systems in C++, How do I discover types and construct components?
- 35 Can I legally sell an XNA game made with Visual C# Express Edition?
- 23 What is the importance of practicing scales on piano, and the proper fingering of them?
- 22 Changing background music smoothly
- 16 Making character's skills and abilities as commands, good practice?
- View more network posts →