Jason P Sallinger
C# Developer; Desktop Applications; WPF; Windows Services; WCF Services; MS SQL Proficient; MS SQL Service Broker; C++ familiarity (Using PInvoke now almost exclusively).
Drummer of 20+ years; Owner of Ludwig, Mapex, DW, Paiste, Zildjian, Meinl; Currently rocking a DW Performance 6-pc.
Guitarist for far fewer years; Owner of Ibanez, Epiphone, ESP, Line 6, Fender Mustang III, Egnater, Roland
Amateur Chef for over 20 years.
Specializing in Italian; Beef; Breads; Desserts
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '14 at 3:49
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 33 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 28 In my mid-forties, I believe I have seen Pluto for the first time with the naked eye
- 19 Why does Cogburn kill the horse?
- 12 When are people or cars in photos not the subject?
- 12 What is the symbolism of the tree canopy shots in It Follows?
- 11 Term for PA music before a concert starts
- View more network posts →