Learning lots of mathematics and computer programming. My ultimate goal is to give something back to academia one day, no matter how large or small the idea is.
Please be patient if I don't understand something right away!
Las Vegas, NV
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '14 at 17:59
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 77 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 732 732 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 574 574 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 388 388 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 289 289 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What kind of career path might be possible for a professor following a plagiarism scandal?
- 19 The Big Book of Proof
- 18 Proving the Irrationality of this Number
- 12 Is it offensive to ask my PhD advisor for permission to record our research/technical discussions?
- 10 What does Pirsig mean by "Quality"?
- 9 Recommendations for Commutative Algebra Software?
- 9 Getting back into music after a long hiatus
- View more network posts →