Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 7:56
Top network posts
- 27 Does 3/4 time signature differ from 6/8?
- 18 Is 'dur' another way of saying flat (b)?
- 18 Is my fingering correct for F major scale?
- 14 What does it mean when there are two 1s with a curve over a note?
- 11 Does this measure make sense?
- 10 How do you play a glissando with two notes?
- 10 Finding the largest equilateral triangle inside a given triangle
- View more network posts →