Studied Royal Academy of Music, London. Taught, played etc.
'Notes outside the scale do not necessarily affect the tonality'. Walter Piston, Harmony.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 12:03
Top network posts
- 46 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 38 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 31 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 29 Why isn't there a classical composer like Beethoven, Chopin or Mozart today?
- 27 On a piano, are the effects of holding notes and the sustain pedal the same for a single chord?
- 22 Impossibly long flute note
- View more network posts →
0 How does one ask a learning method question? May 25 '18
-1 Temperament tag agreed to cover concert-pitch issues? Apr 15 '17
-2 Can I ask here about lyrics of music and meanings? Jun 28 '18