Studied Royal Academy of Music, London. Taught, played etc.
'Notes outside the scale do not necessarily affect the tonality'. Walter Piston, Harmony.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
27 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 14:24
Top Network Posts
- 43 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 38 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 29 Why isn't there a classical composer like Beethoven, Chopin or Mozart today?
- 22 Impossibly long flute note
- 21 Why is software-based manipulation of images frowned upon while hardware-based manipulation is acceptable?
- 20 Will playing without mistakes at all become easy for me in the future?
- View more network posts →
0 How does one ask a learning method question? May 25 '18
-1 Temperament tag agreed to cover concert-pitch issues? Apr 15 '17
-2 Can I ask here about lyrics of music and meanings? Jun 28 '18