Studied Royal Academy of Music, London. Taught, played etc.
'Notes outside the scale do not necessarily affect the tonality'. Walter Piston, Harmony.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
41 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 at 10:11
- Music: Practice & Theory 59.5k 59.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 795 795 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 644 644 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 39 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 34 What do musicians mean when they say "learn music, not instruments"?
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 31 Why do most piano teachers dislike the idea of students playing by ear and arranging songs on their own?
- 31 What is the difference between increasing volume and increasing gain?
- 31 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- View more network posts →