Not a musician, just someone who is interested enough to want to look under the hood!
Some of my very old and ropey compositions available at this youtube channel. All made well before this Stack Exchange site existed. Maybe that's why they're not very good? Anyway, If anyone bothers listening to any of that, I might eventually try to make some new stuff based on all the wisdom I've picked up here...
Member for 3 years, 11 months
47 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 8:13
Top Network Posts
- 70 What do 'vent holes' do on a music stand?
- 61 Will playing without mistakes at all become easy for me in the future?
- 45 Why is there no indication of relative loudness on sheet music?
- 45 Why do E♯ and F♮ not sound the same (according to Wikipedia)?
- 40 Why don't "classical" stringed instruments mark their note positions?
- 33 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- 33 Can one tell by ear whether a bowed instrument is being played up or down?
- View more network posts →