I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
M.I.T., Cambridge, MA
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '18 at 12:52
- English Language & Usage 71.2k 71.2k 88 gold badges147147 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Physics 9.6k 9.6k 2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Literature 4.5k 4.5k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 141 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 137 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- 101 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 6 '18