I'm a lower-mediocre graduate student in mathematics. I'm interested in non-commutative algebra.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '12 at 17:24
Top network posts
- 48 How did "normal" come to mean "perpendicular"?
- 44 Why don't British kings and queens veto laws?
- 32 Can one make high-level proofs about chess positions?
- 30 Why should I read about philosophy?
- 19 What were the Nazi racial views on Hungarians and the Japanese?
- 18 Has a libertarian party ever won a parliamentary election anywhere?
- 17 Has there been a headless state?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 20 '12