- Mathematics 697 697 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 334 334 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 289 289 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 216 216 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 169 169 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Can you have negative sets?
- 8 Why are there such things as 'time adverbs'?
- 6 Why are pure tones depicted as sine waves?
- 6 What do we call those words that stand in for other verbs?
- 6 What is a term to describe something that is not necessary to begin with, but becomes so as a result of a non necessary choice?
- 5 How are keys in the circle of fifths related?
- 5 Python - is there a way to store an operation(+ - * /) in a list or as a variable?
- View more network posts →