- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 549 549 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 463 463 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 383 383 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 239 239 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Can you have negative sets?
- 8 Why are there such things as 'time adverbs'?
- 6 What is a term to describe something that is not necessary to begin with, but becomes so as a result of a non necessary choice?
- 6 Why are pure tones depicted as sine waves?
- 6 What do we call those words that stand in for other verbs?
- 5 Python - is there a way to store an operation(+ - * /) in a list or as a variable?
- 5 How are keys in the circle of fifths related?
- View more network posts →