University professor. I teach music, I think about music, and I think about teaching music. He/him/his.
- Music: Practice & TheoryMod 73.3k 73.3k 1111 gold badges173173 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Music Fans 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Academia 895 895 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 323 323 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 What does it mean when two notes are stuck together?
- 67 Found in an 1800s newspaper--what kind of march notation is this?
- 53 To get to jazz do I just add a seventh?
- 48 How do I ensure that a search committee won't contact my current colleagues (that are not references) to ask about me?
- 48 "inuendo" in a piano score
- 43 What does /r mean in a score?
- 43 A colleague's CV is taking credit for service that I did, and now we're both on the shortlist for a job. Is there anything that I can do?
- View more network posts →