Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 6 months
37 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 21:29
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 138.9k 138.9k 4545 gold badges392392 silver badges576576 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 32.6k 32.6k 1010 gold badges7474 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 30k 30k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 12.9k 12.9k 2121 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1292 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 368 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 262 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 243 How do you unit test private methods?
- 231 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
21 ABCjs integration now available Jul 12 '16
13 ABCjs integration now available Jul 12 '16
6 jTab needs to render in Markdown preview Oct 5 '12
4 What happened with the jTab support? May 9 '14