I do all of these things:
- use opengl/webgl to make stupid pointless stuff
- write raytracers (see avatar)
- wade through rails code
- read chinese
- play metal guitar
- write boring mini-biographies that nobody will read, just to get a badge.
How well I do any of these things is up for debate.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '12 at 6:58
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 961 961 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 801 801 22 gold badges77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 311 311 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Game Development 273 273 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Internal Server Error - htaccess
- 85 Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 48 Why are pianos traditionally tuned "out of tune" at the extremes?
- 42 Difference between GNUWin32 and cygwin
- 40 TCP Sequence Number
- 25 ncurses multi colors on screen
- 22 Why do popular websites store very complicated session-related data in cookies -- and what does it all mean?
- View more network posts →