I do all of these things:
- use opengl/webgl to make stupid pointless stuff
- write raytracers (see avatar)
- wade through rails code
- read chinese
- play metal guitar
- write boring mini-biographies that nobody will read, just to get a badge.
How well I do any of these things is up for debate.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '12 at 6:58
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 831 831 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 431 431 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 263 263 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 171 171 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Internal Server Error - htaccess
- 79 Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 45 Why are pianos traditionally tuned "out of tune" at the extremes?
- 37 TCP Sequence Number
- 35 Difference between GNUWin32 and cygwin
- 21 ncurses multi colors on screen
- 21 Why do popular websites store very complicated session-related data in cookies -- and what does it all mean?
- View more network posts →