I do all of these things:
- use opengl/webgl to make stupid pointless stuff
- write raytracers (see avatar)
- wade through rails code
- read chinese
- play metal guitar
- write boring mini-biographies that nobody will read, just to get a badge.
How well I do any of these things is up for debate.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '12 at 6:58
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 841 841 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 781 781 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 273 273 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Internal Server Error - htaccess
- 82 Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 47 Why are pianos traditionally tuned "out of tune" at the extremes?
- 38 TCP Sequence Number
- 35 Difference between GNUWin32 and cygwin
- 21 ncurses multi colors on screen
- 21 Why do popular websites store very complicated session-related data in cookies -- and what does it all mean?
- View more network posts →