By day, I work in a university library doing tech support and web page development.
At night and on the weekends, I teach myself how to play the piano.
I subscribe to Scientific American and like to read. Some recent books: Flashman, The Billionaire's Vinegar, The Last Werewolf. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23239553-michael-curtis
Member for 3 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 23:16
Top Network Posts
- 19 What is the progression from A minor to F minor called?
- 18 I accidentally composed a song that sounds like a famous song
- 17 Can I have two different instruments play the same melody at the same octave?
- 11 How can I make two chords on the ukulele sound interesting for a whole song?
- 10 Can one be too old to learn an instrument?
- 10 How to determine if an interval is enharmonic or not
- 9 Metric accents in time signature
- View more network posts →