By day, I work for a library software company as a Technical Support Engineer.
At night and on the weekends, I teach myself how to play the piano.
I subscribe to Scientific American and like to read. My Goodreads profile: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23239553-michael-curtis
Top network posts
- 33 Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?
- 30 Why does standard notation not preserve intervals (visually)
- 29 Why didn't classical music use drums?
- 21 What is the progression from A minor to F minor called?
- 21 I accidentally composed a song that sounds like a famous song
- 20 What does it mean to play in a mode?
- 17 Can I have two different instruments play the same melody at the same octave?
- View more network posts →