- Music: Practice & Theory 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 808 808 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 169 169 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Mathematica and POV-Ray workflow (Q&A)
- 40 Buying a new computer (specifically for Mathematica)
- 28 Mathematica and POV-Ray workflow (Q&A)
- 26 How to modulate very smoothly and stealthily from major to minor?
- 15 Mathematica, animations, and external ray tracing programs
- 14 When editing/transcribing music of the Baroque period is it considered good practice to modernize key signatures and clefs?
- 11 Is there a "one-line" proof of $x<y\Rightarrow x^n<y^n$ (for $n$ an odd natural number)?
- View more network posts →