Electrical engineer - industrial automation. Long term hobby interest in electronics, audio and digital. In decreasing proficiency: Bass guitar, guitar, piano, drums.
Website: http://LEDnique.com - practical electronic circuits and theory for LEDs and power. I found that I was answering rather a lot of question on EE.SE regarding LEDs and it seemed at times that a singnificant percentage of the Earth's population is trying to wire up, program, understand or destroy LEDs. Some answers required graphics that I couldn't find on the web so I created my own and wrote some articles.
Feel free to use the LEDnique graphics in your questions and answers. I'd appreciate a "source" link, of course.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '19 at 21:09
- Electrical Engineering 135.5k 135.5k 1010 gold badges142142 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 670 670 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arduino 562 562 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 What is the name of these little plastic things that protect wires from being cut into by the sharp edges of a drilled hole?
- 126 Why do color TVs make black and white snow?
- 96 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 77 Why don't we use neutral wire for to ground devices and earth wire for closing the circuit?
- 60 Why does my blue LED keep burning out?
- 54 Why would a circuit designer use parallel resistors?
- 50 Serbia, Kosovo power grid row delays European clocks. Why?
- View more network posts →