I'm in the UK; a singer with a couple of cathedral vacation choirs, and an organist (but not at that standard!), with previous experience in a number of wind instruments.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 at 16:26
- English Language & Usage♦ 84.1k 84.1k 88 gold badges161161 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Christianity 13k 13k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 4.2k 4.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- 89 In 1700s, why was 'books that never read' grammatical?
- 80 How to offset the center point in Google maps api V3
- 80 Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- 80 The dark dot in your eye
- 76 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 68 What is a verb that means 'to make a small amount of money last for several days'?
- View more network posts →