Error: No Keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
I'm a music enthusiast who plays a lot of violin and enjoys it. I think Joshua Bell is awesome, and Vivaldi awesomer still. I pretend to know my way around programming, but have in most ways given up the pretense of being a programmer... I still fool around with Python whenever I have the chance. I'm a major Apple fan who mainly uses an iPod touch.
Always remember: The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese!
Member for 2 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 at 16:40
Top Network Posts
- 43 Why are some people so paranoid about music theory?
- 13 What does ø mean after a chord?
- 13 How can I learn to compose?
- 12 Why use accidentals instead of a key signature?
- 10 What instruments can a four-year-old with left-side paralysis begin to learn/hope to ever learn?
- 7 Aren't conductors like Valery Gergiev hard for orchestras to follow?
- 6 What are the main schools of thought on conducting?
- View more network posts →