Composer, Oboist, Database Programmer
I'm teaching myself Java, a language I greatly admire, with an emphasis on game programming in general and audio programming in specific. I've also been dabbling with texture generation via Simplex noise.
Biggest interest: composing and programming music and sound that is dynamically responsive to game state.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '17 at 9:23
Top network posts
- 20 Perlin Noise generation for terrain
- 11 Why is a major third considered more consonant than a perfect fourth?
- 10 With modern electronic technology is temperament unnecessary?
- 9 Java - reading, manipulating and writing WAV files
- 8 How does improvisation in Indian ragas differ significantly from jazz melodic improvisation?
- 7 Can a jlinked runtime be deployed with javapackager?
- 7 Improving musical memory
- View more network posts →