Composer, Oboist, Database Programmer
I'm teaching myself Java, a language I greatly admire, with an emphasis on game programming in general and audio programming in specific. I've also been dabbling with texture generation via Simplex noise.
Biggest interest: composing and programming music and sound that is dynamically responsive to game state.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '17 at 9:23
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Sound Design 316 316 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 239 239 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Perlin Noise generation for terrain
- 11 Why is a major third considered more consonant than a perfect fourth?
- 10 With modern electronic technology is temperament unnecessary?
- 10 Java - reading, manipulating and writing WAV files
- 8 How does improvisation in Indian ragas differ significantly from jazz melodic improvisation?
- 7 Can a jlinked runtime be deployed with javapackager?
- 7 Improving musical memory
- View more network posts →