Pronouns: she/her. Non-binary people deserve equality, including respect for their pronouns, whatever they may be.
Composer and pianist. I use LilyPond.
I like the music of (among many others) Rakhmaninov, Skryabin and Messiaen, and exploring the possibilities of temperaments dividing the octave in other ways than into 12.
East Anglia, England
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 11:22
- Puzzling 7k 7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4k 4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chess 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Stalemate situation with all pieces on the board
- 38 Rebus puzzle "cancelled"
- 36 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 32 Words that are anagrams of themselves
- 24 What's a good word to describe a public place that looks like it wouldn't be rough?
- 23 Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?
- 20 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- View more network posts →