In my free time I visit Stack Exchange to help out people with their questions and help maintain the community. Located in Belgium, I have studied Computer Science at the University of Antwerp and became a Master in Software Engineering.
When I think a post can be improved I will try to do so by fixing grammatical or spelling errors, clarifying meaning without changing it, correcting minor mistakes, adding related resources or links. For the less obvious things of those I will leave a note in the edit, click on the date to see this.
I will only edit content in posts once, and let the author or other users be free to choose to rollback; when there are opposing views, we can raise this to meta to let the majority decide which revision of the post they want.
This will be done with respect of the original author and when I'm sure enough that it would only improve the post.
Have a nice day! :)
- Super User 55.6k 55.6k 2727 gold badges175175 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Arqade 16.5k 16.5k 1919 gold badges7272 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.2k 8.2k 1414 gold badges5555 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 438 Was the experiment with five monkeys, a ladder, a banana and a water spray conducted?
- 371 Who provides the Internet service to Internet Service Providers (ISPs)?
- 162 Where is the "impossible space" in Portal 2?
- 137 How do I delete previously entered items from Google Chrome Omnibox?
- 131 Is a file system just the layout of folders?
- 109 Get current folder name by a DOS command?
- 89 How should I choose my DNS?
- View more network posts →