"Indeed a fool he is, who in his arrogance thinks his knowledge is complete and hence proceeds to look down on others who continue to thirst for knowledge"
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '19 at 23:55
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 932 932 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 748 748 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Cryptography 667 667 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 653 653 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Recourse if debit card was used on a suspicious website
- 32 What is the practical impact of using System.Random which is not cryptographically random?
- 18 How did this '&' at the end of my command, make the script SO fast?
- 15 Which key are these notes and how to transpose it to the key of D?
- 10 How to use the 'date' command to display week number of the year?
- 10 How do malware rely safely on ECDH algorithm to maintain secrecy of keys?
- 9 Can a CSV contain malicious code?
- View more network posts →