Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '17 at 16:48
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges
- DevOps 2.2k 2.2k 33 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Open Source 786 786 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 309 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 83 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 64 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 60 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 58 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 3 '17