Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
East Palo Alto, CA
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '17 at 16:48
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Open Source 826 826 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 100 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 84 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 64 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 63 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- 60 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 3 '17