I'm a musician, a programmer, a designer, and a translator (from Russian to English and from English to Russian). I live in Russia, in a very busy city called Krasnodar. I have a family: a wife and a son. I compose music and play keyboard, and guitar. I love to read. I love English! Sometimes I write made-up stories in English.
- English Language Learners 24.1k 24.1k 3030 gold badges130130 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 842 842 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 767 767 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 How does one ride a broom in Harry Potter films?
- 59 Have orchestras included any modern instrument lately?
- 52 I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- 46 Is the letter "c" always silent in words which have the letters "sc"?
- 40 You can contact me on/over/by Skype
- 39 How did the basilisk decay so fast?
- 34 Most of something is plural or singular?
- View more network posts →