Composer, arranger, orchestrator, transcriptionist, musicologist. Former piano and organ teacher for more than 50 years until recent retirement. Currently studying mountain dulcimer, hammer dulcimer, claw-hammer banjo, and autoharp as both performer and arranger.
North Central Ozark region, Arkansas, USA
Member for 3 years
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '17 at 16:19
Top network posts
- 32 Hands-separate piano practice doesn't seem to help with hands-together playing
- 25 Do piano composers often start out with C major?
- 12 Why is a Cadence important in music?
- 12 Why is C-F# a diminished fifth instead of an augmented fourth?
- 7 How common are mistakes while playing guitar?
- 7 Why are so many pieces originally written for the lute now arranged for guitar?
- 6 Doubling Chord Tones
- View more network posts →