Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
California, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 at 21:35
Top network posts
- 18 Why do listeners hear the lowest note of a chord most distinctly?
- 17 What does this rhythm notation after the tempo mean?
- 12 Why is a violin so hard to amplify?
- 12 Why do lower pitched string instruments have a larger body?
- 12 Do pegs for stringed instruments require holes?
- 10 How do I fix a broken bridge pin without going to the guitar shop?
- 9 Is it normal to use a clipper instead of a limiter?
- View more network posts →