Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 707 707 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 261 261 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 249 249 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Why does standard notation not preserve intervals (visually)
- 16 Jazz greats knew nothing of modes. Why are they used to improvise on standards?
- 14 "Your program is testing for optimal display performance" in older Windows games
- 11 Are non-diatonic chord progressions usually modal mixtures?
- 10 How does modal jazz use chord progressions?
- 9 Is there a chord symbol to indicate quartal harmony?
- 9 How can whole tone melodies sound more interesting?
- View more network posts →