- Music: Practice & Theory 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 521 521 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 191 191 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 189 189 44 bronze badges
- Code Review 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why does standard notation not preserve intervals (visually)
- 14 Jazz greats knew nothing of modes. Why are they used to improvise on standards?
- 11 Are non-diatonic chord progressions usually modal mixtures?
- 10 How does modal jazz use chord progressions?
- 9 How can whole tone melodies sound more interesting?
- 8 "Your program is testing for optimal display performance" for older Windows/DOS games
- 7 What is Chris Potter playing here?
- View more network posts →