I play the violin, and a smidge of piano, saxophone, and clarinet.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 at 7:18
- English Language & Usage 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 811 811 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 540 540 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 511 511 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 What is this famous example of the absurdity of English spelling?
- 85 The words more powerful than "ask", but less powerful than "demand"
- 58 A word that refers to saying something in an attempt to anger or embarrass someone into doing something that they don’t want to do?
- 49 Is there any equivalent for this Persian idiom: "Like a cow with a white forehead"?
- 43 How many birds in the bush?
- 40 A verb for when some rights are not violated?
- 36 Why didn’t the Hogwarts faculty find the Chamber of Secrets?
- View more network posts →