- Physics 18.7k 18.7k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 What's the point of Hamiltonian mechanics?
- 121 Is there such thing as imaginary time dilation?
- 82 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 68 How to add a custom search engine to Firefox?
- 59 How come the Sun's gravity can hold distant planets in orbit, but cannot rip humans off Earth?
- 47 Can the Elves do magic?
- 43 How to tell if a set of vectors spans a space?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.