Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Review 709 709 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 265 265 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 102 102 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Is &*NULL well-defined in C?
- 38 Why are measures (aka "bars") important?
- 37 Is the tritone (A4 / d5 / DA3 / Dd6) still banned in Roman Catholic music?
- 27 Are there reliable, formulaic ways to form chords on the guitar?
- 24 What is this 4 sharp symbol and what does it mean?
- 22 Does the C standard require the size of an array of n elements to be n times the size of an element?
- 22 If there are no diminished keys, then why does Locrian mode exist?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.