Favorite soloists to transcribe are: Wynton Kelly, Chick Corea, Kenny Barron, Brad Mehldau, and Charlie Parker, Keith Jarrett, Bud Powell, McCoy Tyner, Phineas Newborn Jr., and Fred Hersch.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
18 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 20:49
- Music: Practice & Theory 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Physics 380 380 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 343 343 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 317 317 11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Why can't drums produce melody?
- 37 What are overtones?
- 27 I accidentally composed a song that sounds like a famous song
- 23 How much of a jazz tune should I pre-arrange?
- 22 Why did Darth Sidious wait to execute Order 66?
- 21 Is there a specific term to denote playing a wide chord on a piano?
- 19 What did bebop masters practice?
- View more network posts →