Interested dilettante. Now, I mostly read from afar.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '11 at 15:08
- English Language & Usage 20.6k 20.6k 6565 gold badges137137 silver badges233233 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 122 Do elevator manufacturers purposefully provide a door close button that doesn't work?
- 100 How Do You Actually Do Your Mathematics?
- 81 Should I always use a comma after "e.g." or "i.e."?
- 77 Is it possible to "die instantly"?
- 75 Is there a reason the British omit the article when they "go to hospital"?
- 70 Does GLaDOS say anything meaningful when she "gives us the fast version" in Test Chamber 8?
- View more network posts →