(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 1 year, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 at 13:40
- Retrocomputing♦ 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 How was early randomness generated?
- 79 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 71 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 56 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 53 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 50 Why does the kill-screen glitch occur in Pac-man?
- View more network posts →