I work at NewVoiceMedia, a UK-based startup, and do advanced integration between C# and Salesforce.
When I'm not coding unit tests, or reading any kind of ebook that comes my way, I'm outdoors, working on my fitness or kitesurfing it if the winds are good.
In 2015 I became a remote worker and work between Spain and the UK.
I recently started blogging (at https://blog.mkorman.uk/ ) about topics such as Salesforce, C#, remote working and technical leadership.
I've recently become a Salesforce certified administrator, and I'm presently working on a developer certification.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 9:59
- Salesforce 3.8k 3.8k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1k 1k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 646 646 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 213 213 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Does Apex transpile into Java?
- 19 Why are there just 7 modes?
- 13 Error message 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.'
- 12 Problem with Process Builder Invocable Method and Webservice Call out
- 10 Best practices for protecting your app/package from integrations with harmful side effects
- 8 Referencing other bundles in BundleConfig.cs in ASP.NET MVC4 app
- 7 Automated testing for transient keyword
- View more network posts →