Top network posts
- 23 Why are winches not used for towing commercial planes up?
- 22 Why are there extra restrictions on constant-speed propellers?
- 14 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- 11 Why were dynamic markings not really used in the Baroque and Classical period?
- 10 Why do some trombone players put their index finger over the mouthpiece while playing?
- 8 How do elevons work to roll a flying wing?
- 8 Is it possible for a stack-based programming language to be concurrent?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.