I have been learning to play violin for more than half my life and loved it. A few years ago, the music theory bug bit and now I spend every spare minute doing harmonic analysis. I have learned a lot but have heaps more to learn. I am fascinated by the simplicity, purity and complexity of Baroque music and would love to be able to understand fully what makes it work.
Top network posts
- 24 In Diabelli's "Duet in D" for piano, what are these brackets on chords that look like vertical slurs?
- 9 Incorrectly labeled chord. Is this a dominant seventh?
- 9 What's this rectangular notation symbol?
- 7 What do the numbers below the notes mean in violin music?
- 6 Why are these quavers beamed this way?
- 6 I can learn guitar fast, but I haven't got the nerve to sit and practice for hours, how to practice for long sessions?
- 5 Protection of violins when moving to a new climate
- View more network posts →