Top network posts
- 76 Why do you need to study a subject at a university level to teach it at a high school?
- 33 Is it recommended to learn a piece you really like, but is way above your level?
- 27 Is it really mandatory to practise sight reading at the piano?
- 9 Is the Violin a difficult instrument to play for a beginner?
- 6 Can you hear the difference between relative keys?
- 6 Do you always play the melody louder than the accompaniment, unless specified?
- 5 Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.