I am a sixth-year graduate student studying mathematics at UC Berkeley. I'm mostly interested in low-dimensional topology (knot and spatial graph theory) and the use of computers as mathematical telescopes.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '18 at 1:59
- Mathematics 12.8k 12.8k 1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 431 431 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 401 401 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 199 199 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 How can 4 resistors of 30ohms each be connected so you end up with a resistance of 18ohms?
- 26 Gap between an even integer and the next smaller prime?
- 19 Is there a geometric interpretation for Reidemeister torsion?
- 16 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 14 Is every loop in a 3-manifold homotopic to some loop on its boundary?
- 13 What does it mean for something to hold "up to isomorphism"?
- 13 Notation (or Name) of the function which is 0 at x=0 and 1 otherwise
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 18 '19