My main current* programming project is a GPS application for my phone, in Java, with Eclipse. I'm also helping my wife with her SQL projects.
In the past, I've done game programming (in C++ and assembly language), Windows testing (C++, C, assembly, scripting languages, etc.), NFS server testing (C, scripting languages), and assorted other stuff.
* In case I move on to other projects without remembering to update my "current project" status, this is what I was working on as of February 2013.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 16 '18 at 17:57
- Super User 603 603 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 597 597 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 577 577 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music Fans 362 362 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 321 321 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Did Arthur C Clarke portray any gay characters in his fiction?
- 34 How to use Wireless and Wired Connection both at a same time in Windows 7?
- 33 Besides raisins, what other dried fruits and vegetables have their own names?
- 18 Why do many vinyl albums place sides I and IV on one record and II and III on the other?
- 14 What does a pair of ceiling brackets mean?
- 9 Why does most cryptography depend on large prime number pairs, as opposed to other problems?
- 7 What is the etymology of the "drop" in "drop acid"?
- View more network posts →