I started learning piano at the age of 3, and later picked up clarinet and saxophone as well. I studied saxophone as a music major in college. Now, I am a professional accompanist and teach piano, clarinet, saxophone, and theory/comp privately. I am also a composer.
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '18 at 17:44
Top network posts
- 25 In a folk jam session, when asked which key my non-transposing chromatic instrument (like a violin) is in, what do I answer?
- 17 How can I help a piano student who doesn't slow down to read the notes
- 17 Can the I IV V chords harmonize any major scale melody?
- 14 Is it hopeless in terms of becoming decent musicians, if they can't count beats?
- 13 Should I start learning a piece of music?
- 13 How to play this passage precisely?
- 10 How do I get into the music industry to become a performer?
- View more network posts →