Top Network Posts
- 14 Are women's voices one octave higher than men's voices?
- 10 Why do lower pitched string instruments have a larger body?
- 8 Incorrectly labeled chord. Is this a dominant seventh?
- 8 What do we call a chord progression that doesn't have a tonic chord?
- 6 Learning the Erhu: First Steps
- 5 The sudden switch from C major to C minor in Wake me up when September ends and a Solo Acoustic version
- 5 What's the name of this rhythm technique at piano?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.