- Music: Practice & Theory 16.2k 16.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 165 165 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 130 130 99 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Is it mathematically possible to create an equal temperament which matches just interval ratios?
- 33 Why don't tuning forks produce overtones?
- 23 Jazz improvisation: what's going through your mind
- 22 Does the total kinetic energy change during an elastic collision?
- 21 Why are the 4th and 7th scale degrees removed from the major scale to make the Pentatonic scale?
- 20 When we press a piano key, why does a high pitch note not run for as long as a low pitch note?
- 18 Why is music taught by reading sheet music?
- View more network posts →