- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 1111 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 638 638 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 580 580 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 522 522 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 479 479 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 22 When you 'Prove the Earth is round", do you receive any in game benefit?
- 19 Is there any reason to use the early siege units?
- 17 Can you jump higher if you run? If so, why? (High jumping)
- 17 Using an anonymous struct vs a named struct with typedef
- 15 Why is the behaviour of subtracting characters implementation specific?
- 14 String reversal in Python
- View more network posts →