I am a composer, arranger, performer, and music producer living in Kansas City. I have been active on the KC music scene for over 10 years. I have a bachelor's degree in music composition from the University of Missouri Kansas City.
Kansas City, KS, USA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 5 '19 at 15:07
Top network posts
- 27 What do these square notes mean (in the left hand)?
- 21 Do they make "karaoke" versions of concertos for solo practice?
- 20 Why does it sometimes sound good to play a grace note as a lead in to a note in a melody?
- 17 What is the definition of Mid-side stereo as compared with X-Y stereo?
- 16 Why do people in tutorials destroy/cut their old strings when restringing?
- 14 What's the "normal" opposite of flautando?
- 12 Why does C# sound extremely flat when saxophone is tuned to G?
- View more network posts →