Now a colleger, wanted to be a physicist, but now also a mathematician. Hee hee.
Daejeon, South Korea
Member for 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '18 at 12:42
Top Network Posts
- 13 Implementation of std::deque (obsolete)
- 9 Meaning and usage of complex number functor and monad?
- 9 Why is the Major-Minor Scale unused?
- 7 Is mfix for Maybe impossible to be nontrivially total?
- 7 fix vs. ArrowLoop
- 7 Better Fibonacci sequence calculation
- 6 Is there a name for, or notable structure that uses, weird "distributive laws" such as $a\times(b+c)=b\times a+c\times a$?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.